We are a professional web hosting / website design company in Canada. We have been tasked by our client to come up with professional creative and elegant writing to enhance their new website. We have the website ready to go, now its time for the content. This is where you come in.
We are looking for a PROFESSIONAL CREATIVE WRITER. We can not stress enough the importance of PROFESSIONAL and CREATIVE. This job is for a serious candidate that can show proof examples of work done in the past. The candidate should have excellent English written skills. The candidate must be COMMITED to a job well done; this project must meet or exceed our expectations for you to get paid, so please only serious professionals need apply.
We are looking to have approximately 7 or 8 documents created with an average of 1000 words per document. These documents should be elegantly written with the female reader in mind. This website is viewed primarily by females looking to have their wedding at this hall. This website is a source of information for brides to-be; having said that the documents you create should be enticing, creative, elegant and designed with her in mind, we want to keep her reading, and we want to attract her attention so she will call and book her wedding hall with this customer.
We will be providing you a rough idea of what the content is about, and from that you will need to come up with the rest.
Payment terms: Upon selection and hearing what you have in mind, you will be paid a 20% deposit of the final bidding price that you won. The other 80% is paid in full when we have received and reviewed your documents.
This is a serious project for a serious candidate who is customer service oriented. We will not be happy with your work unless our customer is. We will be involved in every step of this project and you will have constant access to us by email and instant messenger. This project is well suited for someone with the time and experience to get this project done properly.
We look forward to working with you!
16 freelance hanno fatto un\'offerta media di $82 per questo lavoro
hi, i am a professional writer having an english background and waiting to start off! kindly view the pmb for sample work and a competant bid! thanx! sayanti