Required: Crystal Report to be operational in Peachtree Accounting for Construction 2007 Multi-User Edition. Report consists of:
1) Job ledger similar to the one that comes with the sofware, except **add** a **summary column** per cost code. Cost codes are organized by a number and/or string. Examples include:
Turn these into:
1001 Total: $$$$$$$
2001 Total: $$$$$$
10001 Total: $$$$$$$$$
2) **Make** transaction date, description, and Journal (Jrnl) **drill-down** capable to **conserve space** on the sheet.
3) **Budgeted Amounts** for cost codes should be visible next to actual amounts. (much like Estimated Expenses report)
4) Add a computation for each cost code **summary** showing the **percent completed** as a function of actual expenditures for each summarized cost code compared to budgeted summarized expenditures. Example:
1001 Total / 1001 budgeted * 100 = percent complete
5) Make this report as similar to the default reports as possible, meaning the report should default to the current period, but can be customized to read a particular **date range**.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Home and Professional, Peachtree Accounting for Construction 2007 Multi-User Edition, Crystal Reports 11 capability/compatability