I want a simple java application that does the following at some websites:
(1) register a new user
(2) log on with the new user id
(3) Submit data to the site after logging in.
The data for each site for which the above has to be done, is provided in an xls.
You must log the return message for each site to which data is submitted.
If a site has capthca, then that should be displayed on screen& when user enters this, then that form will be submitted. If a value to be filled in has multiple choices (eg radio button) then that has to be displayed on screen so that user can select one of the values.
Sample data about 3 web forms (New user regn., user login& submit data) is provided in the format of xls that is attached with this bid request.
I want you to initially create a desktop app&after that convert the same app to a google app engine app. So for db you must use JDO/JPA and only those classes which are listed in Google App Engine Java Classes Whitelist.
The initial UI for google app engine app will be provided by me (another coder is currently working on that).
I want all return messages to be clearly logged.
I will be testing your app against many sites, and would also want your assistance later in 'tweaking' it, ie if some sites are not accepting the form as submitted by your application, then go through log and determine how to make submission successfully to such sites. I will be doing the entire testing& will tell you abt sites which are not working properly, only at this stage you have to make changes to your code so that it submits to such sites properly. Some sites require manually going to the site and category, and after that the submission should be automatic.
There should be a simple screen where input values for a no. of sites are input by the user, and then these values are submitted to all of the sites (after [url removed, login to view] new user and login).
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
windows/linux/mac with java