I need a Instant Messaging (IM) server and client, both in Visual [url removed, login to view] (vb.net).
The system will enable users to communicate in a way similar to ICQ/Microsoft Messenger.
I'm looking for a team of at least 2 programmers to build this. You're also required to do the design in UML. Details are open for design/discussion. If you are interested, please contact me and i have some more details for you.
**Requirements for team:**
- at least 2 people (because of amount of work)
- some years of VB.net (that can be proven)
- well educated
- at least 20 hrs per week p.p. available
- knowledge of the UML and Yourdon (ERD/DFD)
- (relevant) ratings on RAC
If you think you comply to these requirements, please make a comment. Try to prove you match the requirements above.
Then i'll discuss the work to be done in detail with you. **I'm not interested in bids before we exchanged details.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win98 and up, .Net framework