Total Watch Repair is seeking a Shopify Expert to do freelance web developing on our Ecommerce website. We are a nationwide watch restoration company whose focus is impeccable repairs and unparalleled customer service. Our company has been in business for over 25 years and we want to keep moving forward with the most current and updated technologies in web development and Ecommerce.
We are looking for developers who not only have an extensive knowledge of their tools, but are also great at taking direction and collaborating, great at producing results, and effective communicators.
• Understand business requirements and how shopify can assist in helping business grow.
• Enhance and maintain custom theme, plugins, and functionality on Shopify platform.
• Develop frontend as well as backend features.
• Assist with partial custom content input.
• Enhance UX with custom coding of new features and especially enhancements to internal search engine
• Troubleshoot issues and bugs currently on site.
• Exceptional HTML5 and CSS3 skill sets, and a broad range of development abilities.
• 2+ years of professional experience with Shopify platform and coding languages.
• Ability to implement good SEO principles including Schema Markup.
• Experience with eCommerce builds; specifically Shopify a plus.
• Familiarity with popular social media platform integrations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $51/ora per questo lavoro
I'm a local freelancer and have worked in Shopify for over 5 years. I can custom code your website to perform just the way you would like. I would be happy to discuss the project with you in more detail.
I live near your area and I hope I can help you with this project. If you would like to message me, we can talk more about the project ot understand exactly what you need.