Seeking a skilled engineer/team with proven full-stack experience in building transactional React with Rails applications deployed on Amazon cloud infrastructure. The Engineer is to develop a service-booking website and app with full source-code similar in approach to AirBNB. It is acceptable to build from archteypes / generators.
The Engineer is to provide documentation including (but not limited to):
- high-level design info,
- management / operations instructions to start/stop various layers/components,
- backup steps etc.
There is also the opportunity for candidates after successful delivery for full time employment or ongoing consulting.
Candidates are required to provide proof of their work, a live running application, and a resume with references.
- ‘Hosts/providers’ will submit a service or asset and its availability at a cost/rate.
- Consumers can search, browse and book a service/asset should it be available for the specific time/period.
General application requirements:
- HTML 5 style website that has desktop and mobile view.
- Lazy-loaded single application page app.
- Working app with full source code that can be concurrently accessed by multiple users and is transaction aware (two users can't book same asset).
- Integration with third party services including Google Maps and Paypal / payment gateways.
- Application end-user sign-up/sign-in with Amazon Cognito.
- Source code to be available.
- Search engine accessible.
- Consider future localisation.
Proposed tech stack (as per / similar to Airbnb) as per below. Open to further suggestions / recommendations to achieve best performance / outcomes.
- Back-end / Framework - Ruby on Rails (or possibly Java with Spring). Framework that speeds up development, reducing costs and time to market.
- Test framework - Jest and Enzyme. Unit testing the React application.
- Web server - Nginx. Powerful HTTP and proxy server that speeds up content delivery, ensures security and scalability.
- Content Delivery Network - Cloudfront. Build with CDN in mind.
- Key-value storage - Redis. Provide a scalable cache infrastructure and a key/value database.
- Cloud storage - Amazon S3, EBS. To store user data including millions of user pictures.
- Cloud hosting - Amazon EC2. An efficient tool that distributes the incoming traffic and doesn't let the system go down during sudden traffic spikes or any unexpected traffic fluctuations.
- Cloud database - Amazon Aurora or appropriate RDS e.g. PostgreSQL. Application data-model to include service/asset definitions, user profile data, booking data etc. Keep data in an Amazon's cloud relational database.
- Big Data tools - Presto, Druid, Airpal. As a future requirement, the website may possess a tremendous volume of user data, and will need to store, process, analyze, and manage that data.
56 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $4495 per questo lavoro
[login to view URL] [login to view URL] Username : admin password : admin Please Check that link for what I have This link is a system for Food Delivery =================================
Hey, I’m a Web Designer & Developer I’m based in Oxford. Your project seems interesting and I’ve got the skills required. I've done something similar recently, will be happy to share.