The application is working and clean in a full MVVM framework in C# using Devexpress controls. Work will be done via TeamViewer in RDP session and Skype.
1. If the thermostat is tripped (RED) then element should never turn on (even if low temperature)
2. If the boiler toggle switch is enabled, cannot enable pump toggle if manual pour toggle is enabled in the settings page.
3. Need a toggle switch in the settings page to disable the temperature probe.
4. Need some debug logic on application start if temperature probe not detected, the application/device will still load and UI will disable/grey temperature control.
5. Need to load analogue probe board with debug logic on application start if board not detected, the application/device will still load. and the analogue probe toggle switch as per 6. will show in settings as disabled/grey and 7. will show disabled/grey in UI.
6. Need toggle switch for analogue probe on/off
7. UI light (green/red) like the others for Analogue probe (Greeen, off/Red, On)
8. Logic statement for analogue probe, when Red/On, toggle boiler SSD, toggle pump on, till analogue probe green, if water low stop, if temp tripped stop, if pour on wait till pour off)
9. analogue probe UI showing the current reading from the senior (number)
10. analogue probe setting high - ability to set the high green off range, low ability to set the low red on range.
Looking for someone to work on this and complete with the next 24h. Dev environment built and setup and ready for you to rdp and work. The application builds with no issues atm.
Attached code example note I am not looking for someone who is an average coder current logic is clean and all lines of code are expected to be similar. In your application please review and come back to me generic auto response applications will not even be opened.
4 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $34/ora per questo lavoro
Hi, Thanks for the project posting. I am very interested in this project and look forward to discussing with you regarding more project details. Thanks again. MM