Need a good matlab programmer to write code/executable.
Here are basic objectives.
1. accept inputs from a parameter file like stock symbol, time range, download url
( i am ok to manually download from google and place it in a file), program can take input from the excel spreadsheet
2. import the data from excel and create input variables - open, high, low , close, volume
3. calculate rate of change for each day = if today price is t, what is the difference between todays price and yesterdays price - make this into a variable
4. day of the year ( this is simple date function ( today is 10th day of the year 10th jan 2015) for each day we have stock price
5. a static input for each day ( a simple input parameter should create this variable), example 0.631 as value for all input records ( bias)
setup to run this data in nntool, 90% training and 10% validation
output should be next days stock price, open, high low close.
I know there are lot of packages available online, but i dont have time to debug and use. Just need a simple working code for college project.
5 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $136 per questo lavoro
sir i can help you with this project i have experience in reading/writing files from excel to matlab and nntool for references u can chk my profile hopping for your consideration
hi previously I have done a similar project, where I used previous weeks data and predicted the next weeks data using ANN in MATLAB, also built GUI for that. please message me back for any queries. thanks