We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
• The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, [login to view URL], metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
• Proven success in link building and viral strategies
• The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
• A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
• A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
• A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
• An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
• Familiarity with the best tools in the trade