We have the Architectural Design plans, layout interior and exteriors elevations and approxi- mate of 2D and 3D for a 179 SQ/FT modular outdoor kitchen kiosk.
Mechanical Engineering (including HVAC):
• Mechanicals Layouts.
• HVAC calculations (split unit)
• System speciﬁcations
• installing drawings.
• Kiosk Kitchen ventilation system design.
1. The general ventilation through the kitchen has to introduce suﬃcient clean, cool air and remove excess hot air for the occupants to breathe adequately and remain com- fortable.
2. The general ventilation has to provide suﬃcient air for complete combustion at burning appliances, otherwise chronic debilitating carbon monoxide poisoning could occur.
3. The general and local ventilation has to dilute and remove odors, vapors and steam from the cooking processes.
4. The ventilation has to protect against particular hazards to health arising from some cooking fumes, such as those involving direct application of heat to the food. .
5. The ventilation has to be capable of being kept clean from fat residues to avoid loss of eﬃciency and ﬁre risks.
6. The system has to be quiet and vibration free.
7. Eye-Brow Hood - A hood designed to capture the vapors and heat escaping the open doors of equipment and which is located above and overhangs the door openings.
Here is the kitchen equipment list (see kiosk equipment folder for technical speciﬁcations) :
• Pizza oven.
• Beverage refrigerator.
• Preparation Table refrigerator.
• Under-counter Freezer.
25 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $159 per questo lavoro
Hi, I have done a lot of hvac projects, incluiding kitchens for the last 4 years Relevant Skills and Experience hvac design, revit mep Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.