My company design, build and maintain Magento webshops for different customers located in the Netherlands and Belgium. I'm looking for a (European) Magento 1 / Magento 2 developer to support me for some fixed hours a week (min. 1 day a week). The development work variates EX: fix some bugs, custom magento solutions, or build some API functions, etc. etc. I prefer a long term partnership with someone where i can count on. You're the expert so you decide/advice about the best possible solution. Possibly if we're both happy about our partnership, i can also provide complete clients Magento projects to you!
Example of current development work we've:
- Automatic create sales order in Magento 1 from JSON file.
- Magento 1 API sales order import (3th parties send their orders to us trough api)
- Custom image/logo in customers profile (backend), print custom image as logo on PDF package slip Magento 1.
- Export tracking numbers trough API.
- Export order status through API.
- Fix Magento 1 cleanup some custom plugins/customisations from previous Magento company
- Fix Magento 1 error backend Call to a member function saveConfig() on boolean in (think custom plugins from above cause this issue's)
- Fix Magento 1 debug performance issue's & resolve it! (think custom plugins from above cause this issue's)
- Fix Magento 2 missing some base images, image exists on server and db, thumbnail visible but some images not visible on product page and product edit page in Magento backend.
- Create read more function for category descriptions in Magento 2
- Some customisations in Magento 2 theme e.g. change position of availability and add some custom attribute fields inside product description.
- Fix price displayed twice on products with options, shown above the options box and under the options box, the price above the options container should be hidden.
- Fix thumbnails on product pages broken (not fetch right url, probably happend because of theme customisation)
- Fix: Nextbits sticky cart summary extension not working.
- Flooring square meter pricing calculator + add 5% waste, for Magento 2 (there are extensions but need advice and some modifications). example: [login to view URL] have a great m2 calculator on the category page what instantly shows total prices, and product page is also very nice. If possible we want it like this.
As you can see above there is a lot of M1 & M2 development work, some tasks have priority and some can wait. i understand not everything could be fixed in 10 hours a week, we can always discuss about some extra hours, but lets start with 10 hours weekly (you can choose a weekday except Thursdays).
If you're interested in this partnership, you've the skills, you're honest, you prefer a long term partnership, possibly interested take over some complete projects (offer fixed price per project), can support in case of emergency and you're open for some fixed hours work weekly! Please offer me your (best) hourly rate, for min. 10 hours a week guaranteed!
38 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di €16/ora per questo lavoro
Dear Sir, We love long-term association, fixed as well as hourly maintenance Magento projects. We are a certified Team in Magento. Please reach us to discuss further. Kind Regards Ewall
I located in India and can help you remotely to resolve the bugs. I am a Magento certified developer and can work on this project very well. Thanks Viren
Hello Laurens, I am Daniel, nice to meet you. I am an experienced web designer & developer and I`m really interested in your project. If you feel like we`re a good match, drop me a message.
Hi I am a web developer with approx 7 year exp in magento , all type of design related work , server related work so If you want to discuss your project than please contact me. Thanks Madan Mohan
Hi can I help you ? I am magento developer and designer, I am interested to work with you, I will do this job, can we discuss ? waiting for your reply. bye.
Hello, A satisfied client is like a billion dollar smile to us!!! We have gone through the post and can help you for sure to complete the project successfully on time and with quality.