Complete WordPress eCommerce webshop
1. Complete (as how you might have done before) eCommerce web shop using wordpress theme from Themeforest.
Since modifying the theme building blocks could increase the price we will try not to ask for major modifications.
So far, the only mod. we will require is this [url removed, login to view]
2. The online shop will sell our own goods. The product(s) can have the following states:
a. Available in warehouse. Choose a delivery place next to you for free or have it delivered by Bring for [amount]$
b. Available in vending machines near you (customer). Pick it up for free
c. Currently not in stock.
3. The online shop will hold the real time inventory data for the real life vending machines. This means that the person who will load the products into the vending machine will have to use a specific page to “tell” the web app in which vending machine and in which specific place from that vending machine (identified by row and column) he has loaded the product(s).
4. There will be 3 options for the customers:
a. Pay online using Vipps(there is a plugin that can manage this) and pick-up from available location(vending machine) for no extra cost.
b. Pay online using Vipps and wait until we will deliver the product to a vending machine close to you. We will notify you when the product becomes available for you to pick it up with no extra costs. Estimated waiting time is 1-5 days. If we don’t deliver the product to your chosen vending machine in 5 days then the product will be automatically sent by Bring to your specified address with no extra costs. 80% of our vending machines are filled weekly.
c. Pay online using Vipps and chose to have the good delivered at customer’s address using Bring (there is a plugin that can manage this). Customer pays delivery costs.
5. We will choose the template design but of course you as developer can come with suggestions based on experience. Here will be a list of 2,3 templates.
. Template 1
a. Template 2
b. Template 3
6. Except the situation at point 3.c. the web app will generate a unique code that will be used to identify the customer and the products he purchased. After the payment has been confirmed the following possible situations can happen:
. If the customer wants to pick up the product from the nearest vending machine or from another vending machine that he choose, he goes there, writes the code on the PLC screen, PLC sends the code to the web shop app through JSON POST request, the app also answers with a JSON (REST API) "telling" the PLC running the vending machine which door to open. The format of JSON is not yet determined.
a. If the customer wants to wait until we deliver the good to his chosen vending machine then the web shop app creates a list with the products to be delivered and their location. That list shall be used by us (driver) in order to place the products in the correct vending machine. The Web App Shop will “remember” to let the customer know by mail when his product is available.
b. In both above cases, after the payment has been received, the products get the status “RESERVED” and cannot be bought by others.
7. An WP administration panel is required to manage the order status and events.
66 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $2510 per questo lavoro
Hey I have desired expertise to develop a clean and professional website for you. I have gone through the job posting and I can deliver the required site in Wordpress.
Hi, Can you please share the template so that we can check. Also I have some queries regarding vending machines. Can you please initiate the chat? so that we can discuss. Thanks Sayantani
I saw full description and screenshot. May be need shipping company api instead google api for delivery location. Rest all possible. I am ready to start.
Sir I have gone through the project details , we have experience in wordpress experience .. we can built a back end CRM for you to manage orders and products, stocks etc .. please invite me in chat for more discuss