Write some Software (Convert from Excel to Web App) - Extreme MS Excel Skills required
Questo progetto termina oggi ed ha raccolto una media di offerte di $2358 USD.Ottieni preventivi gratuiti per un progetto come questo
Budget del Progetto$1500 - $3000 USD
Descrizione del Progetto
I designed a number of excel templates used in diet advisory.
Users of this template will have to enter their personal information. Then, based on users profiles different forms of this excel will put together for users their diet plan, grocery list, cooking plan and serving plan.
I used big database and put together sophisticated logic that made this excel bit heavy and slow, moreover I want to have these templates to be used by as many users as I can get therefore excel will not be the right tool for this.
I want to convert this excel into a web app so that:
1) many users can use these templates at the same time
2) I can monitor users and communicate with them via email effectively
3) we get lighter version of these templates so it can work faster even on the web
4) the web app then can be flexible enough to be integrated with back-end systems with SQL or .NET based operation management systems for book keeping and order management later on
5) the web app to be integrated or accelerate into smartphone apps.
6) it be flexible enough to edit or amend the templates later on
6) We get more features and ideas for the talented developer that works with me
therefore, to make everything easy I would require a developer with very good excel and various logic skills. I will not send any file before I interview the person and explain to him the excel in person via skype. This project is not quick fix, I need to have high quality work even if it take long time.
Stai cercando di guadagnare dei soldi?
- Stabilisci il tuo budget ed il tempo limite
- Metti in rilievo la tua proposta
- Fatti pagare per il tuo lavoro
Assumi Freelancer che hanno fatto un'offerta per questo progetto
Lavora su progetti come questo e guadagna soldi da casa!Iscriviti Ora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online