Object to create: Web and Mobile Application that creates a customised 3D figurine from pre-loaded 3D bodies and 2D pictures of one subject
- Pre-loaded library of plain 3D figurines bodies (3D printable file format)
- 2D pictures of a subject (specifications of the pictures to be defined by the App designer in terms of min resolution, number of pictures and angles, size of picture,..)
- Customised 3D printable figurine with the head being a caricature of the subject represented in the 2D pictures
- Users uploads or takes 2D pictures within the app
- Users selects the plain 3D figurine from library
- The software morphs the head of the plain 3D figurine with the provided pictures applying caricature traits (based on the actual subject dimension ratio of ears, nose, mouth, shape of the head, etc. identified from the 2D picture).
- The users confirm the caricature or has the option to further exaggerate some traits of the face (eg. Bigger nose, bigger ears, bigger mouth,…) – expected to be an iterative process
- The users select some pre-defined traits of the body from pre-loaded library (eg. Fat body,..) and pre-defined accessories – expected to be an iterative process
- The user confirms its final figurine and a resulting 3D printable file is generated
45 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $6911 per questo lavoro
Hi I can deliver the project within 10 days. I would need to ask you some questions to clarify the scope. Please send me a message if you're interested. Thanks.