We require developers to build a Recruitment Module in Codeignitor PHP for our existing PHP MySQL website from HTML CSS files.
It should have the following sections:
A) Candidate Registration Form
B) Candidate Dashboard
1. Candidate information (Username, password, email, phone)
2. Manage my CV -View and Upload candidate details (as much as possible using checkbox lists, radio buttons or dropdowns):
c) Personal details (Date of Birth, Gender – M/F/U, Location, Language, Contact Details)
d) Educational qualifications (section for list of Universities – taken from our database – includes Not Listed as well)
e) Work experience
g) Current status – Employed / Not employed
h) Student (Yes/No). If yes – which Governorate
i) Work preference – Full time / Part time
j) Willing to participate as a volunteer in events
k) Upload Transcripts
l) Upload Certificates
m) About Me section
3. Select maximum 3 Departments for vacancies to apply to (e.g. Sales, HR, Finance etc.)
4. CV Status – Updated in the last 3 months?
5. Interview preference – Video / Audio
6. Post CV in either:
a) Transparent mode (all data on the CV is visible)
b) Anonymous mode (The photo and name should not be visible)
7. Payment page (using Tap) – 5 KD / year for student and 10 KD / year for employee
a) Date and time and mode of the interview
b) Mode: Transparent – Clearly Visible / Blurred)
C) Business Dashboard
1. Candidate Listings – filter by Country, Experience, Language, Specialty, Education, Current Status, Age, Gender, Students, Work preference, Volunteer preference
2. Candidate description page – Certificates and Transcripts show up as a pop up when clicked
3. Schedule interview with a candidate – Chatroom (Transparent – Clearly Visible / Blurred)
4. There should be a pop up immediately after the interview completes showing options for the business to rate a candidate
D) Admin Dashboard
1. Approve / Edit / Delete Candidate
2. Add / Edit / Delete Interview
F) Recruits Page
1. Candidates are displayed in slides, each containing 3x3 boxes of Candidates.
2. On clicking a Candidate a pop up will appear showing his CV and ratings
3. There is a section showing the “Recent and Upcoming Interviews” where there is “Request to Watch” (for upcoming interviews) or “Watch” (for recent interviews) button on each interview.
4. As soon as this button is clicked, a pop up will appear with the following message “This feature is currently not available. Please email the candidate”. After this there should be a text area button called Message where the business can enter the message.
This should be completed in 5 days
70 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $273 per questo lavoro
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks