**[url removed, login to view] is a well-established online resource for people interested in electronic music and multimedia. We are looking for a capable programmer with good experience in online music community / multimedia portals to implement a site upgrade in either ASP or PHP. Already made solutions are acceptable.
1. **Upgrade proposal** - programmers recommendation on how to go about making the site interactive.
2. **Implementation** based on mutually agreed concept.
(in no particular order or priority):
1. Visitor-based WYSIWYG **article creation** facility with image and media uploads with file size restriction controller by admin.
2. **Article approval / delete facility** (admin only).
3. **Full website design control**. Design templates **must** be separate from code.
4. **User registration** facility (from Join Now).
5. Optional **user registration** **before article submission**.
6. Ability to create **new sections**.
7. **Artist profile submission** with user-enabled updates (templated look page with biography, discography, music and video downloads or streaming, visitor comments and external links).
8. **Search-engine friendly.** URL rewriting, smart use of HTML tags (TH, H, ALT, META, TITLE...) custom to each individual page.
9. **Audio and video streaming.
10. **User article/media commenting.**
<[url removed, login to view]>**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jan 23, 2007 10:59:10 AM:
Thanks everyone for the response so far. Could you please pick and send me a website from your portfolio that is closest to the project you are bidding for now.
Currently hosted on:
ASP / .NET
Willing to consider: