We have a bunch of test cases that needs to be executed regularly to detect that the latest code works correctly and the server is up. To do that we need a cron job that
1. runs the test cases continously (say every 2minutes) and if there are any errors at the end of the test cases, it should send an email to a specified list of users.
2. monitors an email account and when there is an email that is sent from a specified email address, it runs the tests and replies to the email with the result of the test cases. The subject should be changed to "success - <original-subject>" or "failure - <original-subject>"
3. Stores the results so that visiting a webpage displays the results.
The test cases are written in php using phpunit.
Further additions will be posted as additional projects.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).