Hi, this is for educational purpose,
We would like to create a WAR type client project to consume a RESTful server from the following example:
[login to view URL]
The RESTful backend webserivce project is already Mavenized, and it s already written as an example as shown in the above link.
1. change the given project generation type jar to war,
2. deployable to tomcat,
3. run all urls from controller from web browser, browser URLs interaction with tomcat rather than "mvn spring-boot:run"
Create a brand new Web Application RESTful client with spring and maven:
1. to consume all webservices from the Server backend as stated above.
2. deploy it to Tomcat applicaiton server.
3. test the client on the web browser.
Completion time: 24~48 hours.
Your work is much appreciated .
10 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $21 per questo lavoro
hi, i am a java developer having experience of working on spring, hibernate and RESTful web services. I can change your project into a web application which will generate a war file to deploy on tomcat