I need a specification I can use to give to a programmer and to a designer for a game I want to create. The following is expected to be part of the document:
- Wireframe of Screens
- Data model in the front-end
- Data model in the back-end
- Technical description of the API to the back-end
- Login procedure
- If back-end stateful or stateless if a session is needed
- Any security considerations, how to protect from hackers. Avoid faked locations and bots.
- How the front-end design should look like on different Screen sizes. Needed is a Smartphone and a table Version
- Ideas for in App purchases like score packages, or featured advertisement to be found, or in app ads or remove in add aps by paying etc.
- Strategy to show multiple Player markers on the Screen
- How to avoid the backend has to send a million other Players online down to each device (bundle Information)
- Login possiblities with Facebook, Google, LinkedIn accounts etc.
- How to have your own Profile or provide your Facebook, LinkedIn etc. data
- Leaderboard / highscore by Region, Country, continent etc.
- Optional/Nice-to-have: Marketing strategy for app
Here is the game description:
The game is to find real people in the real world. So you see a map on the device. There are markes of other players. Your goal is to meet, great, and Exchange a code with the other Player. That is not virtual. That is real world, face to face. Once you met you can request a code from the app and Show the code to the other Player and the other Player can enter the code (or vice versa). That way both Players earn score. 1% of current score of the other Player. Starting score 1000. If you are new the other Player gets 10 Points. If the other Player has already 10000 Points you get 100 Points. That way the chases becomes the chased. Player cannot exchange with same Player again for 1 hour. Player cannot appear some other place faster than 150 km/h. This is to protect from faked locations. Exchange code might be QR code based optional. Again, the goal of game to make people meet personally and become more interesting the more they connected to other people.
Applicants must proove they wrote specs like that before and must be able to start working on it immediately.