We're building a Cordova application, and we're integrating with Sinch VoIP APIs ([url removed, login to view])
They do provide a web sdk but we couldn't manage to use it for receiving a call when the app is closed. So we need a working proof on concept for receiving a sinch call while the application is closed.
It is up to you to build a solution that utlize the web-sdk or their native sdk or any other hack as long as our test case passes (the 3 test cases must pass before any payment is made)
- A sample Cordova project (for IOS and android) which just provides app-to-app voice calling with [url removed, login to view] and coves following test cases.
Test case 1:
- install the app on two devices iphone and android
- start the app on both phones
- make a call from one phone to another while the app is running
Test case 2:
- restart the android phone
- start a call from the iphone to the android phone (without starting the app on android)
Test case 3:
- restart the iphone
- start a call from the android phone to the iphone (without starting the app on iphone)
This task is to provide a PoC which covers ALL 3 test cases, so no partial delivery will be accepted.
It should be 1 hour of work maximum, for someone who's already experienced in Cordova, cross-platform development, and Sinch
Of course we mean app-to-app calls (not app to phone)