The image files have already been developed, the files will be transferred to the winning applicant who will then implement them into the source code, then upload the entire app into the app store.
North Shore Apps would like to hire an experienced iOS programmer who can provide quality work, in a short amount of time.
This first job will essentially be an evaluation of your skills, if you impress our company, then we will hire you for additional future projects, if you fail to meet our expectations then you will be paid less and not considered for future projects.
Payment will be delivered on a milestone basis: at certain points in the project you will display your progress and you will be paid. The faster you complete the task, the better you will be paid.
We would like you to reskin the game once for a maximum of $400, and a minimum of $300, depending on your quality of work. If we are satisfied with the first reskin job, then we will promptly proceed to deliver you two similar projects, all with the same method and amount of payment. If we are completely satisfied with your work we will then proceed to keep in contact for an ongoing work relationship in which projects such as this will be requested quite frequently. More stability, less freelance work for you.
All graphics will be provided, there are around 300 images that will need to be replaced, a majority being buttons and icons.
To achieve maximum payment, the work must be completed to our expectations in THREE days or less.
The original game that we will be reskinning together is called "Turtles, huh?"
The top qualities we are seeking in a programmer:
Previous reskinning experience
Fluency in English
Fast, quality worker
Top notch Objective C experience and familiarity with 2D engines
Familiarity with uploading apps into the app store
1) Replace the old image/sound/music files for the entire game with the new files we will provide you with
2) integrate social media (just twitter and Facebook) into one part of the game where if the users post the game to facebook/invite their friends or tweets it then they will be awarded 1000 coins in the game (for each social media post)
3) Integrate our app ID's from our RevMob and ChartBoost accounts into the game
4) Ensure that all advertisements are being displayed at the end of each game (when the user has completed the main game each time, and when the user has finished each mini game) (they should already do this, but in the case that they do not you will be expected to correct this problem)
5) Publish the app to the app store so that it will be launched on January 9th at the absolute latest
A Skype interview will be necessary; so do not apply if you are not willing to hold a skype interview.
Thank you, prospective programmers who answer these questions will be considered for the job, alongside the future, more constant, employment opportunities.
We look forward to working with you.
North Shore Apps
25 freelance hanno fatto un\'offerta media di $724 per questo lavoro
Dear, how are you? I don't know you are interesting for me and my skill is full as you think. If you have mind for me, can you give me detail mockup? Jiu.
Dear Customer, I can start now, kindly be noted that I have a professional team to do your work, so, if you interest , kindly send me a PM, in order I can start. Best regards.