I need a small SSIS package created that will look for, open and read from an Excel file and send the values to the DB for insert. Basic flow is below:
- launch package
- check for existance of excel file with the name of the previous date (ex: [url removed, login to view])
- if file does not exist, insert record in to table and send fail email
- copy file from \\server\folder\folder to local server
- read each line and get the values from each cell
- send the values from each row to a stored procedure to insert in to a table, returning an error code. if the error is 0, the record inserted successfully. if not, the record did not get inserted and the sproc will roll it back. keep a total of successful records.
- if error code does not equal 0, insert record in to second table and keep a total of failed records.
- close file when complete
- call a stored procedure that will insert the file name in to a table
- send email with total number of successful and failed records
- all code must have some documentation so I can make changes
- any references to file names, stored procedures, etc will need to be changed
- do NOT write the stored procedures unless you need them. I already have them so you can use place holders
32 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $189 per questo lavoro
I will create SSIS package for you. I have read the details and willing to do work with you. Feel free to contact me for further discussion. Regards, Moeen Ahmed