Program for college level programming.
This program should be developed using a Linux or Unix environment.
• Using Loops, FIles, Functions, & Arrays.
• Your program must compile and run, otherwise you will receive a score of 0.
• Use an array to store the programming assignment scores!
• Do not store data for more than one student at a time in your program.
• The program must be modular, with at least three functions in addition to main.
Each function should perform a single, well-defined task. Do not write trivial
functions such as a function to output a single value.
Details on PDF