We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to help us building a new exciting web product using Facebook Marketing APIs.
You need to know about:
- Maven: We use this as our building tool
- Java: This is the language that we use for our backend
- Spring and Spring Boot: We use spring as our main framework in the backend
- AngularJS: We want our app to be reactive so we decided to use Angular JS as our frontend MVC framework
- API REST Design: We want to design our API using a Restful design so then developers can use it to integrate with our site.
- JUnit: Our testing framework
- Mockito: Our mocking library
- GIT: This is our source management tool. We use bitbucket for hosting our code, so you must have an active BB user!
- Docker: We use this to bring up all the services required for our application to work, such as databases, caches and external services.
1) We give you the requirements that you need to develop. We will try to give you as much details as possible. If you see any gaps or errors in the specification, please raise them before starting your work. We don’t want you to waste your time doing something that doesn’t make sense to you.
2) You develop them in a git branch following the convention feature-* (you won’t be able to create any other branch. Master and develop are restricted)
3) Once you’re ready with your changes and the build is successful (mvn clean install) you have to submit a Pull Request in Bitbucket
4) Our technical experts will review the code, and make comments in every class/line that needs changing. They’ll also make comments if your code is exceptional! ;)
5) Our technical experts will proceed to merge your code to develop and deploy it to a test environment.
6) Our QA’s will make sure that what your wrote is working as expected. If so we will deploy it to production and everyone will be happy :D. If the QA finds any issue, we will come back to you and ask you to fix it.
7) After the code went successfully through QA and there is no problems in the deployment, we will consider your work as done.
8) If all went good, we hire you again for our next feature!
We expect you to:
1) Write the code for the feature
3) Write javadocs/JSDocs in every functions that you think is required. We want other devs to understand your code!
4) Write Integration tests if we asked for it (not every feature will require this)
Please read the Attachment, and you will find all the spec for this first project.
17 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $89 per questo lavoro
Hi, I am having 4 years of diverse experience as a java developer in startup [login to view URL] set used-core java,servlet,jsp,jdbc,spring,hibernate,angular js,html,css,bootstrap