It is really key the person we hire has the ability to work together in a remote team, so be a team player and be really really enthusiastic to learn. The team you will be working with is highly experienced experts so you will be learning from some of the best. Some technology and tool selections can be made later on, but automatization would include building Cloud based VMs for dev, testing and verification that contain specific server SW (CMS, database etc.) and deploying packages and configurations to environments. VMs would be treated as disposable reasources in pipeline.
- Amazon Web Services, IAM, AMI, Elastic Beanstalk, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, etc.
- Windows Azure, similar services/features as listed above for AWSs
- DevOps automation: VM creation, code repository branch activated pipeline, provisioning, staging, deployment, automated testing, reporting
* Tools: TFS, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Chef
- Specifically the job includes tasks:
* Configuring TFS so that backlog, version control and build & deployment is developed, configured and used in sync
* Supporting developing deployment and automation based on TFS
* Learning and sharing knowledge across teams about DevOps automation
- Written and spoken English (you will be required to talk in daily Agile meetings on Skype as well as additional project meetings)
- Development work is related to user interfaces for a special content management system. You will be trained how that system works, it's API's, etc. Therefore enthusiasm and ablity to learn fast is also your strength.
- This is a FULL TIME role and also a long term position to all well performing members of our team.
- As this is a remote job, an excellent internet conection is required (for Skype voice calls, screen sharing etc.)
- Business hours - 7am till 3pm GMT ( London time )
- Expected duration: more than 12 months, starting from 1.2.2018.
- Before hiring you we will require a written CV (resume)
- This is a job for an individual (not for a company or agency). The person's identity will be verified. Please do not offer companies or teams with various people.
- This is a job for a person who is resident in Europe. You may be required to travel to Finland a few times a year for some project workshops.