I am looking to start an online retail store through Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc. I need someone to do some Internet research for at least 5 of the best drop shipping suppliers.
I want this report to capture and compare:
- price (annual, monthly, commission, etc.)
- ease of startup
- ease of use of their services
- integration with the above mentioned online retail platforms (e.g. do they provide export files to easily import into Amazon)
- number of products in their catalog
- inventory management
- return policy
- shipment tracking
- reporting tools (for my products sold)
- reporting insight tools (to get a list or lists of top selling products)
- average reviews (if any) from their customers
- any other additional information that may be relevant and would help to compare
I also would prefer the following, but I'm not married to the idea:
- I have an interest in fishing, so selling fishing equipment/tackle is a plus
- U.S. company
I would like this report to be a Google Docs document, a .docx file, or a PDF. Each company will be on a separate page using the same format, so that it will be easy to compare the different fields side-by-side. I would also like the first page to be a summary of your research, but also have your recommendations on the very last page and why. I will be perfectly happy with multiple recommendations if they are for different reasons.
The format of the report will be as follows:
- Page 1: A summary of your research, explaining how you did your research, any difficulties you had, etc.
- Pages 2-6: A page (or 2) of each company, answering all of the above bullet point questions
- Page 7 (or the last): Your recommendation(s) and why.