I need a new website. I need you to build it. I need a similar website of TraffUp but with TIGHTER SECURITY against bots and designed as described below.
* must display properly on desktop/laptop as well as on various mobile devices
* must be integrated with Google's reCAPTCHA
* must include a secure admin panel with Google's reCAPTCHA where various parts of the site can be configured and edited
* admin panel should include site stats and configurations
* included editable canned emails for welcoming new members, received a new referral, etc.
* PayPal and Stripe integrated with the option to use just 1 or both
* must have functionality to optimize the database for performance; also, when a member's account is deleted all information and stats must be purged from the database
* like TraffUp, free members have a daily limit of how many websites they can view to earn credits, how many users they can follow, how many times they can retweet, like a Facebook or Instagram page or YouTube video.
* upgraded Pro members have a higher daily limit for viewing websites/retweeting/following/liking pages and videos, their links/retweets/pages/videos etc appear before free members... configurable in the admin panel
* a user's profile displays whether they are a Free or Pro members; if they are Pro, it will show the expiry date underneath
* Pro upgrades should be able to be purchased for a 7 day, 14 day or 30 day period; after payment is made the upgrade should be automatic; while upgraded, the upgraded member should not be able to access the upgrade page until their upgrade has expired.
* a member should not be able to create multiple accounts
* sign up page must require the user to agree to the terms of service before an account is created
* the header should have the logo centered; background color = white
* the main navigation menu should be similar to the style of EasyRetweet(dot)com; this menu should be black in color with blue hover color
* below the navigation menu should be two columns (body background color = light grey):
> the left column will contain multiple sections within their own rounded box (box background color = off white; border = black)
* first rounded box will say Featured Twitter underlined, under that will be a rotating display of the last 5 tweets of the Featured Twitter account. Each tweet can either slide left or scroll up and be visible for about 7 seconds. The actual Twitter feed should display something like this ([url removed, login to view]) and be centered.
* the second rounded box will contain 4 evenly spaced 25x25 banner ads; these banners should not show duplicates or the same banner ID multiple times; empty ad space should be filled with generic Advertise Here banner/link
* the third rounded box will contain the site's main text content area
* the fourth rounded box will contain 1 centered 728x90 banner ad
> the right column will NOT contain any rounded boxes
* the right column will be similar to EasyRetweet(dot)com except the background color will be a dark grey fading to white; the first section header will say Like. Follow. Share. (header background=black; font=white) under this will display our site's social network buttons with counters; the next section will have a header that says Featured Members (header background=black; font=white) under this will be a descending list of 5 featured members (similar to how it is displayed on EasyRetweet); the next section will display a centered 300x250 banner ad; the next section will have a header that says Featured FB Pages (header background=black; font=white) under this will be a descending display of the 5 featured Facebook pages
> at the bottom of the page there should be a bottom navigation menu (similar to the top navigation menu)
> under the bottom navigation menu should be a three column footer
LOGGED IN PAGES
* the logged in view of the site should look similar to TraffUp(dot)net except the Log In button should show as Log Out
> the top navigation menu should have a medium grey background with 3 small white round icons (profile page, shopping cart [with dropdown menu showing Upgrade to Pro, Buy Credits, Buy Banner Ad, Buy Featured Member, Buy Featured Twitter, Buy Featured FB Page), and Support Center)
> under the top navigation menu should be the logo on the left and on the right display the member's current credit balance next to a small lime green colored Buy button that takes them to the lime Buy Credits page; this section has a white background
> under the header should be a 5 tab black menu with icons (white globe icon with yellow color hover for Websites, Twitter t icon with twitter blue color hover (for the followers page), Twitter bird icon with twitter blue color hover (for the retweets page), Facebook f icon with facebook blue color hover, Instagram icon with magenta color hover and YouTube icon with red color hover)... similar to TraffUp(dot)net but with the differences mentioned above
> the Websites page will have a submenu with 2 links, My Websites and Add New Website
> all logged in pages should have the same features similar to TraffUp including stats page, the ability to Enable/Disable, Report links, etc.
> every website must be manually approved by admin before it is active for members to click
> when a member adds a website it must automatically go through a 20 second frame breaker test; if it passes the frame breaker test it is put into Pending status for admin approval; also, if a member changes or edits the actual url after it is approved, the same frame breaker and admin approval process will need to be done again; also, when a member posts a YouTube video it needs to be manually approved by admin before it shows to other members for likes, if the member edits the video link after approval it should go into Pending status until approved by admin.
> the Websites page should show 10 member links on a page with a centered 728x90 banner ad after the first 5 links and after the bottom Refresh button; also the Refresh buttons and the button showing how many credits the link is worth should be a lime green color
> the right column should show like it does on the front page
> submenu links, follow buttons, etc should have a black background and white font
> gel buttons like the Refresh buttons, credit buttons, Buy buttons, etc should be lime green
> the rotating banner ads system should function where the member selects the type of banner ad they would like to purchase (25x25, 728x90 or 300x250) and the length of time they would like it to be displayed (3 days, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days), after payment they are taken to a page to set up their banner (enter title, enter url of image and enter website url), after they submit the banner ad information it should be in pending status until manually approved by admin; also there should be a stats page for members to see their title of the banner ad, the banner link and url, the ad status (Pending, Active), how many days they have left for their ad, how many impressions their banner received and how many clicks it received; this page should sort banner ads in sections... 25x25 shown first, then the 300x250, then the 728x90
> the Featured Twitter should function where the member selects the length of time they would like it to be displayed (1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, 7 days), after payment they are taken to a page to set up their listing (enter their @twitterID), after they submit their Twitter ID they should be shown a thank you page and message that their listing will appear after admin approval; the admin will update the rotating Twitter display with the member's ID in the admin panel.
> the Featured Facebook Page should function where the member selects the length of time they would like it to be displayed (3 days, 5 days, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days), after payment they are taken to a page to set up their listing (enter Facebook page title, page url and up to 150 characters describing their page), after they submit their Facebook page listing they should be shown a thank you page and message that their listing will appear after admin approval; the admin should be able to manually update this display from the admin panel.
> the Featured Member listing should function where the member selects the length of time they would like it to be displayed (3 days, 5 days, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days), after payment they are taken to a page to set up their listing (enter @twitterID, Facebook ID, Instagram ID, YouTube ID, 1 personal website url with a box for website title), after they submit their information they should be shown a thank you page and message that their listing will appear after admin approval; admin should be able to manually update this display from the admin panel.
* this support ticket system should only appear and be accessed while logged in.
* a person would have to join the site in order to access the affiliate program
* this affiliate program should function similar to TraffUp and configurable within the admin panel
I will supply my own logo and affiliate program banners.
You should already be familiar with sites like TraffUp and EasyRetweet to understand what I'm looking for and how the site should look and function.
If this can be accomplished using WordPress that would be great. If not, creating this site as a regular website is okay too.
*Also, if you know of a better way to do the featured items, have a better idea for functionality or I forgot a feature, I'd like to hear about it.*
46 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $422 per questo lavoro
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, Thanks for the opportunity. I have gone through the details of your project and I find it well within my capabilities. Please spare a moment to discuss this project. Waiting for your message Thanks