Hello there! I need a talented freelancer to beautify a PowerPoint presentation for me. The current presentation is 16 slides, and I will supply the current version to the winning bidder. You will not be producing written content - only improving content I have already produced. You will need to make sure your design does the following:
- The document must have a consistent, clean, modern and professional look and feel
- Any infographics produced should be fully editable, preferably in Adobe Illustrator
- The final document will be converted to PDF and distributed via the web, however please ensure it is also printable
You will need to do the following:
- Design a great looking Microsoft PowerPoint template to hold all the content
- Lay out the content (titles, photos, text etc.) in an aesthetically pleasing way on each page
- Produce appropriate infographics for icons to be used on the pages
- Make suggestions for photos to be placed on the pages
- Make suggestions for any text copy on each page to ensure the brochure is informative but not too wordy
The type of style I am looking for is similar to this:
[url removed, login to view]
However I don't want it to look like a copy of this document. I will be supplying text and some photos (where available). I will also be proofing your working and suggesting alterations and improvements. The final work must be fully editable in PowerPoint and convert to an optimised PDF (no greater than a few MB) for emailing.
Finally, please ensure your portfolio is up-to-date and comprehensive. I will only be hiring a designer who can demonstrate on Freelancer that they have produced many similar, high-quality pieces of work.
Good luck and happy bidding!