We want to start a campaign: GoodDeeds
Small acts of kindness (helping someone cross the road, mowing the lawn of your neighbour, ...) happen all over the world, but are hardly ever seen by the world.
With this campaign we want to put the spotlight on all these small acts of nobility.
The website would act as a registration platform of all these acts. So that people can see what has happened.
You can register with a REGISTRATION CODE. These codes can be found on cards that will be handed out after good deeds performed by the founders of GoodDeeds. Approximately 100 cards will be handed out. This number can increase if the campaign needs a boost.
After receiving the cards the people read the instructions on the card:
- you have received this card because someone did a GoodDeed
- please visit our website to register their GoodDeed
- do a GoodDeed yourself and pass on the card
On the website we need the following two pages
-home page: -enter the registration code(which will be used multiple times)
- information on how the campaign works
- google maps where the GoodDeeds cards are located, when clicking on the location needle, you should see a history of the locations this card has been to and which GoodDeeds have been done.
- data about how many GoodDeeds that have been done (counter)
Registration page: after entering the code you get the real registration page
-on top of the page you see the registration code as identification
- personal data: name, e-mail, postal code
- GoodDeed information: what did this person do for you? + possibility to upload a picture as proof of the gooddeed
- rating the GoodDeed: how happy are you? 1 to 5 star rating
After the registration: thanks for the gooddeed registration: possibility to share it on social media
Deadline: First week of August 2018
Domain and hosting will be provided by us - You will have to deploy it online
Responsive design all screen sizes
As this is a GoodDeed-campaign, our budget isn't that big.
You should stay available for a period of about 6 months (duration of the campaign) for possible changes.