Our Mission | Vision
bevival is an online platform dedicated to modernizing mortality, creating a healthy relationship with aging and dying. Our mission is to transform negative biases toward death into life-affirming actions.
We are doing this by creating a vibrant ecosystem of thought leaders, innovators, and organizations who are reimagining the end of life experience.
We are now in the early stages of developing our curated online presence. When fully executed, bevival will be the premier gathering place for groundbreaking ideas, resources, programming and tools that support death literacy.
As our Social Media and Communications lead, you’ll work in a lean, highly motivated, creative culture where all stakeholders are fully committed to social change. You should be too.
This role will have a significant role in building bevival’s online presence. You must have strong writing and verbal communication skills, be well versed in social media marketing, and have demonstrated an ability to create effective, engaging content (written and visual) across digital channels and platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
You’ll be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial cohort that is collaborative, adaptive, and virtual. Wherever you are, deliverables and deadlines matter.
This is a paid role. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and time commitment. We will look to you to recommend the appropriate scope, timeline, and compensation based on the job requirements as part of the selection process.
The engagement will begin immediately once the hire is made.
Primary Responsibilities (90%)
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders on digital strategy and implementation. Act as the team lead on social media marketing and email marketing. Role will include:
- Writing, planning and publishing social media posts on a daily/weekly basis
- Developing and maintaining an editorial calendar; integrating a regular flow of new content (original and aggregated) into our social media management tool
- Creating strategically relevant content for monthly newsletter emails; monitoring responses/registrations, and managing our email list on Mailchimp
- Creating/editing/soliciting blog content
- Implementing other marketing and communications-related tasks
You will be expected to lean in, roll up your sleeves, and do the work to support the rest of the team and remove bottlenecks, as there is no one to delegate to.
Skills & Qualifications Needed
- Minimum 2-3 years in a content creation/social media role
- Firsthand knowledge of integrated digital communication campaigns
- Dynamic editorial writing style
- Experience in media relations a plus
- Basic image editing capabilities (using Keynote, Photoshop, Adobe Suite, or Canva)
- Enthusiastic, flexible, responsive, collaborative, self-starter
- Organized, detailed oriented, technically proficient
- Must be able to work virtually and proactively anticipate needs of others
- Your work ethic shouts: accountable, trustworthy, dedicated
- Mission driven. Passionate about building something that will make a difference.
15 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $34/ora per questo lavoro
Dear Sir/Mam, I have all the qualities that you are looking for. I have done many projects like yours. Awaiting your response so we could discuss in more detail. Kind Regards, Fayza Alam