I have an existing interspire bulk email server set up.
When you send emails out using it, the emails end up in spam folder.
Actions already done:
- new domain host was chosen([url removed, login to view]) over old one(1and1) -
- The first domain pointed to the server was replaced with brand new domain.
- New domain was set up in the system. test emails sent out successfully.
- 6 gmail, yahoo, 1and1 emails were tuned to never send to spam emails from email server .
- email text is 100 approved by spam checker
I need somebody not to tell me things, but to make it working so gmail or yahoo or hotmail receivers will get their emails in the inbox and not inside spam folders.
You would be provided with full access to server/credentials.
You would be only paid if I send test emails to gmail, yahoo, hotmail and they do not end up in spam folder but in inbox.
NO PAYMENT will be issued if above requirement is not for fulfilled.
You must agree on the above before accepting the job.