Hello need help regarding Arduino Due USB mass storage library. We make laboratory mixing equipment, shaking tables, stirrers, incubators etc. See [login to view URL]
We are designing a new motor controller and temperature controller electronics system using an Arduino Due board (32 bit SAM). When our machines run, we would like to create a log file of the speed and temperature and store this on USB memory stick attached to the Arduino Due.
What we need :
- Library written for Arduino Due, Arduino IDE 1.6 or later
- Allows our main sketch to create, modify and write to a USB memory stick formatted with FAT file system (or FAT32 if preferred).
- The use of the library should be very simple to understand.
- The USB stick will be connected to the Arduino Due Native USB port (not programming port)
- The library should allow the following functions (similar to DOS file commands):
- Directory list
- Create File
- Delete File
- Copy File
- Create directory
- Rename directory
- Delete directory
- Rename File
- Append File
- Write File Contents
- Move file from one path to another
I believe you could adapt Atmel Studio ASF example (which does some of what we need) project to Arduino code or port USB Host Shield 2 code to support Arduino Due. We don't mind if you port an existing library, in fact this is preferred if it is tested and stable.
We are developing the rest of the system now, so have plenty of time to wait for this library
10 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $192 per questo lavoro
Hello, Have a great day. I am submitting the bid on behalf of my Company "I-TECH". We will deliver a complete datalogging software running on due. Please feel free to contact us. Regards, Shahbaz.