I'm looking for an backend django developer for a long term maintenance & further development position. Experience with building REST services on Django is required.
Context: The application is an online coaching & habit building platform, that's already in production (i.e. 30 day challenges). You'll work in a scrum team together with other developers (i.e. frontend, tester).
Project is pay per hour. You'll work together with an existing frontend developer (Angular).
- Some user interface, mostly REST services, some backend CRON services (i.e. daily mails, data processing).
- Database: postgreSQL
- Git / yeoman / npm / bower / grunt / openshift online hosting / Assembla (for scrum)
In your response please answer one by one:
- Years of Django experience
- Number of Django projects
- Years of Python experience
- Number of Python projects
- Does your company also offer angularjs developers (optional! in case in the future I need extra capacity)
- Short description of 1 Django based project you did that had REST services in them. Explain how you approached the project and the architecture of the application.
- Explain what MVC is and why it exists in your own words (this isa small test)
- Any questions you might have
20 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $19/ora per questo lavoro
Hello How are you? I have rich experience with Django. I can do your job well. Also I have rich experience with Angular.JS too. - 3 years Django experience. - 4 - 4 years python experience - 4 - yes