1. Got to [login to view URL]
2. Under Indices drop down - select All Ordinaries
3. Scroll down to the Table titled "All Ordinaries Share Prices"
4. Refer to the 3rd Column titled "Company"
5. Click on the word Company so the that the order of the Column changes with each click.
6. Stop clicking when you see the order is Alphabetically in ascending order.....beginning with "1300 Smiles"
6b. Keep the web browser open on this page as a list of the companies to progressively search frop top to bottom.
7. Open a new 2nd web browser & repeat all of the above again whilst keeping the first list of companies open in the 1st web browser
8. In web browser 2, refer to the 2nd column. Here you will see the "Stock Code" - for example: 1300 Smiles stock code = ONT.
9. Click on ONT to load information specific for that company.
9b. Open a new WORD Document.
9c. In the Word Doc type the name of the Stock Code (ONT) and then the Company name. For Example: "1) ONT - 1300 Smiles".
9d. Referring back to Web Browser 2 locate the area Titled "Corporate Details"
9e. Highlight the name of this person, copy & paste into the Word Doc directly under the Stock Code + Company Name....for example: "Dr Daryl Holmes"
10. Revert back to Web Browser 2 - Scroll down to the area titled "Announcements"
11. Refer to the Drop down that says "Filter"
12. From this drop down select the option "Annual Reports"
13. In Column 2, under "Heading" click to open the most recent dated Annual Report (may show 2017 or it may show 2018)
14. Scroll through the Annual Report until you are able to locate an area relating to "Shareholder Information" or "Top 20" or "Securityholder Information" - sometimes this will be shown in the "Contents" page. (In the case of "1300 Smiles" it is shown in the Contents page and says P.67)
15. If the Contents page does not visible show this then you may need to Search the PDF for "Top 20" or "Shareholder Information" or similar.
16. Go to the relevant page of the annual report that shows the information relating to the Top 20 largest shareholders of the particular company from largest to smallest.
17. Take a screen grab (via Snipping tool or similar) & paste this list into a Word document.
(One Company entry is now completed)
PART 3 - (REPEATING Steps 9c through 17 above):
18. Refer back to Web Browser 1 to find the 2nd company on the Alphabetical list (ie. "360 Capital Group" - Stock Code: "TGP"
19. In the Word Doc type the name of the Stock Code for Company 2 (TGP) and then the Company name. For Example: "2) TGP - 360 Capital Group".
20. Type the "Stock Code" (ie. TGP) for the next relevant company into Web Browser 2.
21. Repeat the same process again to locate the "Top 20 Shareholders".
22. Repeat the same process again of taking a screen grab of the information and then paste this information into the SAME Word document under the previous company (ie. Alphabetical order)
23. Repeat the same process again of typing in the relevant "Stock Code + Company Name"
24. Continue doing the above for all companies in the list under All Ordinaries from A-Z
(There are 500 companies in total).
Please be sure to number all entries & remember to save the file progressively as you go.
Please follow the format shown in the Uploaded Example File attached to this brief.
ie. RED Title & Bold Font.
ie. Spacing between Company Title & MD area.
ie. 2 Company screen grabs per page.
12 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $104 per questo lavoro
Hello, I will copy/paste top 20 Shareholders of each company in the All Ordinaries Index. I've prepared a sample for your review and comment. Best regards,
Hello, I am very interested on this project. I have a sample to send for your review. I can send this to you if you open a chat message for me. Best regard, Algie
Hi ! My Name Is Murad, I’d like to be considered for your project. All The Skills You Need I Can Provide Them Your Answer Is On My Feedback's Please Feel Free To check Thank You
hello your work deserves dedication and be retailer, qualities that characterize me, I'm interested in doing it for you, contact me and I assure you the best result in the shortest time and an excellent cost