Online shop development required for new company that wishes to trade their goods on the Internet.
Content management system required to manage all products/groups/prices. Payment system will go through the RBS streamline system [[url removed, login to view]].
Entire site is needed with attractive graphical presentation.
Essentially the following elements from the users perspective:-
- 4-6 items/product groups highlighted on home page
- dynamic navigation system - will need to handle between 5-12 top levels groups with sub items in them. Some items may have 10-20 products so pagination is required [eg page 1-2-3-next>>].
- shopping basket system with normal add/change quantities. Would be helpful if it retains items in atabase for period of time/cookies them etc for the user.
- checkout system does not need login account etc - fires straight through to the streamline card stuff via xml send/response.
For the Administrator:
- Facility to add & manage items & product groups
- Logging of browsing habits on a per product basis
- Control Images for home page.
- Ability to up-load thumnail & large versions - component that can resize & resample to realistic size or only allow images below certain size etc may be useful.
- Needs coding ideally in ASP with MySQL behind it - PHP also an option...
Will need to work with me on the payment integration because of sensitive customer/banking data - I will be taking care of certain bits but approach as doing everything when quoting.
If there's any more info that would help you formulate a quote, please don't hesitate to ask me!
- A successful and quality job will result in many more projects for the person who does a good job.
39 freelance hanno fatto un\'offerta media di $1096 per questo lavoro
Hi!! Greetings from Brandmantra. Please refer my PMB for our Exclusive examples for you. Looking ahead to work along with you!! Best Regards, Mike Brandmantra ([url removed, login to view])
Dear Sir/ Madam ------ We are a PIONEER company in Web Applications, Application development and Search Engine Optimization. Please find attached a BROCHURE of our company, [url removed, login to view], which contains all the details. We Altro