Education Media Company is seeking an aspiring Greek blog writer who will write contents for our blogs and landing pages.
The candidate must be a native Greek speaker and fluent in English.
The duties include the following, but not limited to:
- write "fun" blog posts about Greek language or Greek culture including SEO keywords provided in a natural and friendly tone using the contents we prepared or by creating contents in your own words
- write two articles per month (at least 1500 words per article)
- make a title for the blog post (no longer than 60 characters)
- write a description/summary (no longer than 160 characters)
For more details about the blog spec, please check this document:
- Top 10 Greek Movies; How to Read Greek Numbers; etc
Here is an example from our Korean Writer:
[login to view URL]
The payment will be made per a blog post. If you deliver the work before/on due date, we will process an extra 10% as a bonus.
This will be a long-term project so we are looking for someone whom we can work with for a long period of time.
IMPORTANT NOTES: ARTICLES SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH.