We have a online store currently using ASP. It runs great but I need to add some functionaity added to it. HTML5 Canvas work is probably what I'm looking for.
So here are the basics. We are selling drink cups with either a customers Image, a Image from our image library or a Monogram (We own rights to the Monogram Fonts and they are installed on our server), or No Monogram just powder coat color.
1. Need a user to be able to upload an image to our webserver (Microsoft II7) and view it, size it to fit a 3.5"x3.5" area and overlay it on background image (there are 3 options for the background image) that is in the background canvas (Its a drink cup)
2. Need to be able to allow user to view files that are already in directories on the server. A nice Gallery where they can view the images, select one and add it to the background image and size it also. These are back and white images which are .PNG and .JPG files.
I have a working version of this using script code : [url removed, login to view]
For instance, I have a Cup and I want the images in the directories to become sizable overlays for the cup. It is basically a Logo Cup that they are designing online in our store.
4. I want them to be abt to enter either 1 2 or 3 initials and show them 6 different Monograms designs generated with their initials using our installed Monogram Fonts.
So the Flow is:
1. They Select a Powder Coat Color. (Which shows up on Copy in background
2. They Select A Cup Size - 20oz, 30oz, 64oz
3. They Select A-Their own image (which needs to be uploaded), B. An image from our Library, C. A Monogram, D. No Design or Monogram
4. Each of the Options gets added to a String and added to an order so it calculates the costs properly.
A very example for the flow of the project would be: [url removed, login to view]
Would like it to be nice clean interface that is mobile friendly.
54 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $650 per questo lavoro
Hello there, Thank you for allowing me to post bid on your project. We have a great team of expert eCommerce/Online Store Developers in [url removed, login to view] have many satisfied clients all over the [url removed, login to view] already have su Più