We represent the Internet-shop of car spare parts, accessories and other car products needed in the Baltic States, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.
Given that our internet shop visually and functionally is now out-of-date, as well as the fact that the current partners in the IT sphere cannot offer an adequate solution according to our requirements, we are looking for new partners in the sphere of development of the Internet shop.
We look for IT specialists who have experience in working with the TEC DOC and similar programs, as well as their integration into the module of the e-stores.
- E-shop should be based on a car spare parts database (TEC DOC or similar), which provides detailed information on spare parts.
- Softs for business type - B2C + B2B
- Desired for Internet shop smart and high-quality ERP system.
- At the moment, we work with many large warehouses and a number of special car equipment manufacturers that offer e-connections to their warehouses (eg. XML, etc.) - should be able to connect this warehouse electronically to our spare parts database.
- should be a possibility for creation of a manual goods catalog (we have our own warehouse)
- It is necessary to develop an e-shop mould and template design
- Languages - Latvian, Russian, English, Swedish, Norwegian (there should be an easy possibility to add additional language)
If you have any demo version of the ERP system or other systems, we are happy to test them.
134 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di €2399 per questo lavoro
Hello there, Thank you for allowing me to post bid on your project. We have a great team of expert eCommerce/Online Store Developers in [url removed, login to view] have many satisfied clients all over the [url removed, login to view] already hav Altro