Hack together prototype of SaaS Order Management System
Questo progetto ha ricevuto 9 offerte da molti freelance di talento con un'offerta media dii $231 USD.Ottieni preventivi gratuiti per un progetto come questo
Budget del Progetto$30 - $250 USD
Descrizione del Progetto
Need a fully functional (but can be ugly) prototype of a system that allows a company to track their orders and what stage each order is in on a large grid view.
This would be for small companies like manufacturers of a custom product that don't need large BPM or workflow management systems. The key points are 1) Only the company will use it, nothing will be filled out by a customer in the wild 2) must have the ability to customize the tasks on the grid, as well as some elements of the order entry page.
This would be deployed as a SaaS, so should be scalable and expandable. I am open to different technologies, just explain why you think your stack will fit this well. I am mainly worried about the back end, DB and servers. Front end can be fairly basic for now. Don't need signup, payment or overall site admin yet, but will in future, so good to at least plan for it.
I want this to be deployed for testing on either AWS or Azure (if you think Digital ocean or something else is a better option, let me know).
There will be 3 main screens for company users (each of these only has 1 user, so no need for roles):
1. Order/Customer data entry page: Input and display all info about the customer and what they bought (name, address, phone, email, product, quantity, notes, price, payments received, balance due). They should be able to add extra products as well as add payments (payments will be added manually, don't need to integrate a payment function now). There will be 5 user definable custom fields as well (in case they have some unique requirements.
2. Dashboard with Grid view: The rows will show all current customers, the columns (up to 20) will list all the steps in the process ( for example sale made, deposit received, parts ordered, product assembled, product packed, shipped, received) These would all be user customizeable. Each column should be sortable. Clicking on the order name will open the order info screen. Right clicking in each box will show flyout with options to put a checkmark for complete, or an exclamation point if it needs attention.
3. Admin screen: This is where the user will define their custom fields for both the order page and the grid page (unless it is possible to edit directly within those pages).
Pictures are just for example, don't need to match them. Please let me know what questions you have.
In the future there would be a signup screen, payments, login screen and backend admin for me to be able to see the customers and edit anything in their account, so those should be easily integrated, but don't need them right now.
Stai cercando di guadagnare dei soldi?
- Stabilisci il tuo budget ed il tempo limite
- Metti in rilievo la tua proposta
- Fatti pagare per il tuo lavoro
Assumi Freelancer che hanno fatto un'offerta per questo progetto
Lavora su progetti come questo e guadagna soldi da casa!Iscriviti Ora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online