Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Debate
Questo progetto è stato completato con successo da Rachaelray per $30 USD in un giorno.Ottieni preventivi gratuiti per un progetto come questo
Budget del Progetto$10 - $30 USD
Completato In1 giorno
Descrizione del Progetto
Group 6: Is it ethical to approach and recruit staff from direct competitors?
* This isn't a big project but it comes in couple steps.
Here is what the professor asked for:
-Research the topic
-Write a one to two page position paper stating your position and give reasons to support your position (This will form the written submission)
-Your grade will be based on: the quality of your research, evidence of application of mind, ability to convey your argument and persuade others. Finally you will be assessed on your ability to refute your opponents using ethics principles from the chapter on ethics.
* Our group thinks that it's (ethical)
* So since it's a group project, the first step is to write down some reasons why we think it's ethical and explain them in couple sentences. ( This is what I need so I can meet the group and then decide what each member will be writing in the paper.) ( must be done in 12 hours )
* The second step is to write my part of the paper depending on what we decided ( wouldn't be more than half a page). Once I meet my group (in 12 hours) I will be giving you the points that I'm going to write about and show you if any of my group members has written anything so you can write it. ( I will be needing this done by Thursday at 8am EST "Florida, US").
* The book: (Management / Stephen P. Robbins, Mary Coulter.)
[url removed, login to view]
Stai cercando di guadagnare dei soldi?
- Stabilisci il tuo budget ed il tempo limite
- Metti in rilievo la tua proposta
- Fatti pagare per il tuo lavoro
Assumi Freelancer che hanno fatto un'offerta per questo progetto
Lavora su progetti come questo e guadagna soldi da casa!Iscriviti Ora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online