Questo progetto è stato assegnato a walterrobertt per £100 GBP.Ottieni preventivi gratuiti per un progetto come questo
Budget del Progetto£10 - £100 GBP
Descrizione del Progetto
No offence but the participant has to be the native speaker of English and needs to have a degree in literary linguistics/ english literature.
I need someone who can STYLISTICALLY ANALYSE an incipit of the short story The Yellow Wallpaper, which Perkins Gilman published in The New England Magazine in January 1892. " Below you can find the attached file". The protagonist is writing from a room in a house where she is spending the summer, which she and her husband rented to facilitate her recovery from a “temporary nervous depression”. She describes to the reader her feelings towards her life and personal circumstances.
you need to STYLISTICALLY ANALYSE this story through describing the overall effect(s) of the text. You should refer to:
• Point of View operations.
• Speech and thought presentation and how the manipulation of these adds to reader understanding / interpretation of events and the thoughts/feelings/perceptions of the characters.
• Any foregrounded features.
• Any other mode of analysis that you consider to be relevant.
In your analysis, you should not just correctly identify and explain the features looked for, you should also explain the effects that the usage of these phenomena has on us as readers/viewers.
You need to reference your work correctly both in the body of your work and in the references list at the end. (Hardvard referencing).
word limit: 2500
Deadline: Next Sunday 4th December
Stai cercando di guadagnare dei soldi?
- Stabilisci il tuo budget ed il tempo limite
- Metti in rilievo la tua proposta
- Fatti pagare per il tuo lavoro
Assumi Freelancer che hanno fatto un'offerta per questo progetto
Lavora su progetti come questo e guadagna soldi da casa!Iscriviti Ora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online