Personal Business Plan.
-1. Vision and Opportunity
• What are your goals (career and/or educational) after you leave your university?
• What are your purpose, your values, and your mission? List the 3 key questions that guide your choices. These should be essential questions that serve as touchstones to direct your life and work. For instance, how can I have an impact? What do I love? What do I fear? What engages my passions? How do I want to be remembered? The answers to these questions may well change over time, but when the questions themselves are fundamental they tend to last a lifetime.
• What are the market and opportunity that align with your goals? Don't restrict yourself to matters of career or work; think more broadly about your opportunities to make a difference.
2. Marketing and Implementation Strategy
• Create your market positioning statement. This may be directed at a hypothetical employer, industry, organization, or the world at large.
• What compelling value will you offer to your employers and society?
• How will you differentiate from other UAE students? How about from the broader populace?
3. Risks and Mitigation
• What are the key milestones and checkpoints in your plan?
• How will you measure/determine if you have successfully attained these milestones? How do you define success?
• What external factors might affect your attaining success? (Positively or adversely)
• Develop contingency and risk mitigation strategies.
• Entrepreneurship is not all about personal financial gain. It concerns crafting a lifelong plan to make a positive impact on society. Character does matter. Failure is OK; unethical behavior is not. True wealth requires the creation of enduring value, which requires integrity and ethics.
• How do you plan to practice ethical principles in your daily actions?
• If you could assemble any three people to advise and mentor you, who would they be? They may be alive or dead, family or world leaders, friends or strangers. Why would you choose each? Is it their wisdom, their accomplishments, their words, their creativity, their character, their heroic deeds………..?
• Similar to popular "six-word memoir" exercise, please summarize your PBP in 6 words (e.g., "humanist engineer, global citizen, caring teacher").
31 freelance hanno fatto un'offerta media di $319 per questo lavoro
Hi, I can provide you comprehensive work and can further discuss in detail.....................I have created couple of personal business plans in past....thanks!!
Greeting, I have gone through your job description and I could absolutely help you in business plan and would answer your 3 questions effectively. Regards, Marium