Product Marketing is about more than launching a product. It involves strategically devising ways to make the public aware of the product, generate interest, and detail the features and benefits of the product effectively. A Product Marketer would be an able partner to a business and help it to reach its mission: strategically bring products to life within different markets, and accelerate sales with creative collaborations and innovative campaigns.
Here's some projects that our expert Product Marketer made real:
- Established relationships with product testers based in the US
- Improved digital presence with organic SEO tactics on Amazon
- Compiled a template following the strictest protocol for telecom services
- Wrote reports about products in the market, summarizing their features to gain prospective customers
- Conducted surveys and interviews for market research in France
- Created a custom splash screen for a soccer statistics app
- Delivered a government capabilities statement that outlined successes
- Developed street photography marketing in Nice, France
- Provided direct sales support through CRM, Odoo and telemarketing
- Conducted data collection during market research in Dublin, Ireland
Product Marketing is a powerful tool that helps businesses reach their potential market, deliver an engaging narrative, refine offerings or reposition their brand. With Freelancer.com's pool of talented Product Marketers we can help you achieve your goals. Create your project today and take the first step towards success.Da 14,281 valutazioni, i clienti danno una valutazione ai nostri Product Marketers di 4.77 stelle su 5
Assumi Product Marketers
SAAS APP I am looking for a cold caller to target the real estate, insurance, and technology industries. Previous experience in these industries is not necessary, but it is preferred. The ideal candidate should be able to make 50-100 calls per day.
We are doing a co-branded Post Card. We have a monthly list of the houses that are for sale in our area. We are wanting to send them a co-branded post card telling them about our two brands Century Van Lines and Ready Set Hang. I am thinking We want the picture of the Kansas City skyline on the front with a place for a stamp. ON the back is a short and simple service list for both brands. On the back side it should just be our services. I have attached a door hanger we did for both brands and it has the services listed. I also think we want to put QR codes to each website or to google.
The Challenge is open to individuals and teams in Australia Overview Join us on our journey to design Australia’s first lunar rover! The Australian Space Agency is supporting NASA’s Artemis program with an Australian rover to collect samples from the Moon. The Big Dipper Lunar Regolith Acquisition Challenge allows YOU to be part of this mission. Phase 1 invites you to harness the power of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) to craft a Regolith Sample Acquisition Device, a pivotal component of this lunar rover. Phase 2 will give you the opportunity to build on designs by developing a list of Design Recommendations to inform and inspire future rover designs. The Challenge Imagine a lunar rover perched upon the Moon's surface, tasked with the objective of gathering and tran...