Logo Design - Music Composer
- Stato: Closed
- Premio: $60
- Proposte Ricevute: 42
- Vincitore: marcvento12
Hi! I am Fran Romguer, a spanish music composer looking for a new logo to use it as social media identity, favicon in my website and brand image. So far I've used the image that you can see in my profile: now, I want a new and more professional one.
>>> Design a logo for a Music Composer personal brand <<<
>>> INDICATIONS NEEDED:
*EDIT* I am looking for a LOGO, not a stylized expression of my whole name. I would prefer a creative joint of my initial letters F and R.
What I think the logo should tell (in order of importance / not neccesarily all of them):
- F R (from my name, preferably in the use of the initials, the full name could be added to the logo as an imagotype later)
- Music composer (especially for audiovisual aids)
- Elegant, classic (musically)
- Dynamic, fun, young, cheerful, modern (technologically)
- Pianist (piano)
- Audiovisual communicator
- Sound design and sound effects
- Music / Sound / Video
I'm going to use it in my own website ([login to view URL]) so it has some conditionings:
The primary use of these colors:
· Green #00CC00 - As representative color - Dynamic, vivid, good
· Black #000000 - As background - Elegant, serious, classic, sober. It also allows to be seen "without frames" in environments where the background is always black. This is elegant or can even give rise to different perceptions of the logo (with a black background you can see one thing; with a white background, another one, because black is no longer merged with the rest of the image; etc)
· White #FFFFFF - It is secondary but a color really important to have in mind like a partner of the green with black backgrounds!
Required files at the end of the work: .png and .psd / .ai (original vector file).
>>> SUGGESTIONS & MORE IDEAS:
Secondarily, these colors:
· White #FFFFFF - Opposed to black - Elegant, serious, classic, sober, contrast with black
· Grays: #333333,#4C4C4C, #8C8C8C, #999999 - Especially # 333333, which is the darkest of all and is used as a second background in the website.
In a tertiary way, the all seven colors of the "rainbow", which accompany the idea of dynamic, fun, cheerful, young, tolerant, open and are associated (when surfing the web and finding music composed for different media) to a different type of project:
· Red - # FF0000 - Feature film / Movie
· Orange - # FF7F00 - Short film
· Yellow - # FFFF00 - Series
· Green - # 00FF00 - Game
· Cyan - # 00FFFF - Documentary
· Blue (Indigo) - # 0000FF - Theater
· Violet (Magenta) - # 8B00FF - Others (includes Absolute)
My "perfect logo" should be easily identified as a musician/pianist logo using in a creative way the initials of my name (F - R) and the indicated colors. I have tried to do the design by myself and I have several ideas (I do not show you them to avoid influences). I think I prefer a minimalist, clean and direct design and Adobe Illustrator as main software.
>>> FINAL NOTES:
You must follow the indications needed but feel free of doing what you want as graphic professionals and following (or not) suggestions given.
If you want know more about me or my works you can type Fran Romguer on Google and different social websites!
Thank you so much!
>>> MANDATORIES (what you have to consider seriously, in addition to the extended description I did):
1. A musical inspiration. A logo that can be EASILY and FASTLY associated with a musical personal brand.
2. These colors: green #00CC00, black and white. I prefer always a black background and a green (or/with white) motif.
3. A proportional design to be fitted inside a square or circle (main use of a logo).
4. The letters F & R creatively merged in a unique design. This is not mandatory but highly recommended.
5. A minimal, simple, elegant design (mandatory for a good logo).
6. The complete indications of the contest to have more ideas. =)
Feedback del Datore di Lavoro
“Marc captó rápidamente la idea de lo que buscaba para mi logo y dejó como resultado un trabajo profesional y muy pulido en el tiempo que le permitieron sus otros proyectos. ¡Muy contento!”
Migliori partecipazioni di questo concorso