Design / Code Email Templates and Perform Content Swaps (Long Term Project)
- Stato: Closed
- Premio: $250
- Proposte Ricevute: 8
We are looking for a long term relationship with a good team of designers to help us fulfill our email marketing design needs.
Include #4545 in your bid so we know you are not a bot.
What to expect if you team wins this contest.
- All payments and milestones will be ran through Freelancer.
- For each business there will be a $100 for the initial template design and $50 for each content change moving forward on that existing template change. This project is essentially an interview for future work.
- We will add you to our internal project management system and assign you new work.
- Your team will be responsible for hitting deadlines and basic communication with our customer through our project management system. Communication will be about the type of campaign the customer would like to run.
- You will have access to a Project Manager should any issues arise between your team and the customer.
How we will judge this contest.
- Making sure all basic email components are available.
- Company address.
- Company phone number
- Company social links and icons.
- Call to Action
- Google map links if needed.
- Unsubscribe link
- How enticing the call to action is in the email.
- Use of the English Language and spelling errors.
- Quality of HTML and CSS to adhere to good email standards.
- Overall communication effectiveness.
- The target audience is the United States College student.
- Ability to create content that will avoid SPAM filters.
- Ability to creative with little client guidance.
Create a relative email marketing advertisement for each of the companies below. Use their website to create a template that falls inline with their current branding.
[login to view URL]
Deal - 2 calzones and a side for 30% off.
[login to view URL] Deal - Create a student special.
Find an element to use as the message for the email.
[login to view URL]
Create a custom offer based on their online menu.
I've added an example of a good email.